Monday 14 January 2008

A Wanderer's Life

Recent graphics...
For the A-U inspiration contest. I'm really proud of this set, it's probably one of my best.


For the A-U Disney song contest... not one of my best, but yeah.


This was made at first for the Disney one, but then I realized that it had to be one of Disney's animation videos... so I made the Beauty and the Beast one.
But the chimneysweep scene with the whole dance thing is probably one of my favorite Disney things.

------
A foot out the door,
A lingering glance,
A final farewell to all I know.

A pipe in my hand,
A cloak on my back,
A quick glance ‘round before I go.

Turn to face the sunrise,
Lifting my face to the morning beauty.
Stepping into the morning dew,
Setting out on an unknown path,
A melody flowing from my mind.

New places, new faces,
A silent nod to every stranger.
Leaving all I knew behind,
Setting out to rest at last,
Always hunting for an answer.

The name of wanderer I now bear,
No house or place to call my own.
From village to city, ‘cross river and lake,
Where e’er the road leads,
A search for the place to call home.

A foot out the door,
A pipe in my hand,
A wanderer’s life for me.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so ye did!

Great graphics.

Snickering Corpses said...

See, I knew I liked you for a reason. I love the Chimney Sweep scene. Of course, Dick Van Dyke being in it helps, too.

Kyleian said...

Snickering corpses: Ummmm... do I know you?

Snickering Corpses said...

It's been ages since I've commented. If memory serves, which is always questionable, I landed on your blog off of Rebelution, possibly? It was one of the Christian blogs, but I'm no longer quite sure which one linked to you.

Anonymous said...

New post? Anything? On either blog? Please????

Kyleian said...

Internet's down, sorry. And the dial up is really really really slow.

Anonymous said...

KYLEIGH!!! POST!!! NOW!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! (: