Tuesday 23 October 2007

Graphics and some artwork

Some artwork:
This one's more of a sketch, though I don't plan on making it more detailed anytime soon.


A robot-creature from one of Nate's videos. I just drew him cuz I felt like drawing a robot. Then I colored him red, even though he's supposed to be white... I think all cars and robots should be red. There's something attractive about red metal.



Fiddler on the Roof:

Eowyn:




I haven't been doing much writing, mostly just revising my Stargonia story. I thought of a good film to make for the film festival, though.

Over'n'out
Ky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Aaahh.

Lostariel said...

Post
please

BananaBint said...

Yes. Ditto.

Anonymous said...

Can i email the Eowyn ones to my friend?

Kyleian said...

Sure, Ariadne! Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner!