Wednesday 12 September 2007

Graphics and a few skits.


My Lady Claire sig set, made from the movie Timeline.



A wallpaper for a villain wallpaper contest on A-U. I think it turned out pretty well.






A banner for someone on A-U. I ended up making the text bigger, but I liked this version better.



For another A-U contest... I think I crammed a bit too much onto here, but couldn't find the proper pictures, so it didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked.



Some skits I thought of a while ago... just put them together recently, though.

Ext. Mound of Dirt, beach, or desert.

(two children are seen playing around there, just hiking/walking. One of them then picks up a rock and examines it)

Girl:

Hey, Nate, look at this! I think it’s like what Mrs. Jameson was talking about the other day in science, when she said that we still find fossils of creatures from way back when, like three billion years or something like that today.

Boy:

(a bit doubtfully)

Yeah, maybe. But what creature would it have come from? I mean, like a sea creature or land animal or human or what?

(camera fades out and fades back into the girl sitting at her desk, drawing. NATE looks over her shoulder. the GIRL holds up her drawing. Camera zooms in on it, then quickly cuts to a “Where’s the Beef sign” as an alarm sound goes off)

END PART ONE

Int. News report

(news logo flashes across screen with a little bit of music, then fades in to a news reporter at a desk.)

Carl:

An astonishing find at KFC this morning may have been a find for a missing link in evolution. This missing link: the connection between a spoon and a fork. Kelly is over at KFC right now, interviewing the young man who made this find. Kelly?

Kelly:

Yes, it’s true – we’ve found the missing link between a spoon and a fork. What is it, you ask? It’s nothing more than a simple utensil people eating at KFC use daily: a spork. I’m here with a young man named John who realized that the spork may be the missing link we’re looking for. Tell us about it, John.

John:

Yeah, well, okay. So I was just sitting there, eating my food and kind of playing with the spork because I didn’t really need it and think sporks are the coolest things ever, but that’s beside the point. Anyway, I was thinking about how it’s not a spoon or a fork and suddenly realized that it’s neither but must be a missing link… and thought that was absolutely incredible and was information that needed to be passed on to the world.

Kelly:

So there you have it, Carl, that’s the story of the spork.

Carl:

Thank you, Kelly. There’s been a sudden report from Dubai, saying that the…

(camera fades out, along with Carl’s voice).


Kilo-Yankee.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Who's Count Duucko?
2. What's A-U?
3. What's the third (?) banner from?
4. Nice Lothlorien one. I like it.
5. Like the skit.

Kyleian said...

1. Count Dooku is from StarWars... episode 2, I think. Also known as Darth Tyrranus.
2. A-U = www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum.
3. StarWars.
4 and 5. Thanks

Lostariel said...

OH, that StarWars thing again.

Kyleian said...

You should watch 'em.

Anonymous said...

Probably. Until then, however, I prefer to bidemy time and laugh at the silly-looking characters. Besides, Anakin is... Oh wait, have you seen them all?

Anonymous said...

What about Ani?

Lostariel said...

I repeat, have you seen them all?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 230 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?