Wednesday 29 August 2007

Drawings.


Calaeda, a story character in my Stargonia epic.


My final version of a banshee. The scanner killed the shading.


Eowyn!!! I had so much fun with this one. The shading and dress/body were loads of fun and not too hard, either.


From a Michael Card song... "Tear off the Mask, see the art of your face..."


My little bit of logic... Llamas are elegant, llamas also spit.
With those two lines, we easily conclude... spitting is elegant.


And... *drumroll* My Unidentified Superhero.
That's actually what I'm going as for Oasis's (youth group) progressive dinner this year - make up a superhero and dress up as it. Fun!
Just gonna wear my cloak and my harlequin mask, not sure what for underneath it, maybe my black pants/trousers, and some random t-shirt.

My superpowers?
1. I can disappear!!!
2. I can shoot hot glue out of my fingers... beware... (uh, yeah, recent obession with hot glue guns led to this).

And I ride around in a UFO (Unidentified flying object, unidentified superhero, get it?)

I'll post pictures of that on my other blog afterwards.

Ky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Drawings!! I love it!!

And you better put a long post about the progressive dinner. (:

Anonymous said...

Why do you think llamas are elegant?

Kyleian said...

^ That's Cait's idea. I just put her thinking together and came up with a conclusion.