Tuesday 28 August 2007

The Circus... is done!

The Circus is done. If you want to read it, either email me or comment here and I'll email it to you - if I haven't got your email address, I'd appreciate if you'd post it, and I can delete the comment after I see it.

Started another story - well, just getting one of my ideas started.

The first "chapter."

I don’t know why I did it.

I wish I hadn’t.

She used to trust me, and I broke that trust.

“If they catch us, they’ll think you’re the spy,” She’d said. “I couldn’t let that happen.”

I looked away from her, ashamed at what I knew.

I watched as they kicked her awake, then put a sword to her throat. I wish I could’ve done something then to save her, but I wasn’t ready to risk my life. As they hauled her to her feet, fear shone in her eyes. She glanced at me.

And I looked away.

To this day, it still hurts to remember all that. Even though we did eventually make up.

There I go, rambling down rabbit trails. You’re probably wondering what in the world I’m talking about, who she is, and all that who what when where why how nonsense.

We’re going to have to go back in time to answer your questions.

Back a long time.

Thirty years, more like...





Kyleian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw come ON! You can't leave us like this!! You can't leave ME like this!! Even if you haven't written it all, at least email me and tell me what's gonna happen. And you have to tell me soon 'cause then I'll forget... (:

Come, PLEASE?!?!?

Anna, help me out here! Make her tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Please?

Anonymous said...

Please please pllease send me the Circus. OH, and please send US (bananabint and me) the rest of that, if you have it.. very interesting. Like something I would write, only, if it were me, I would have them fall in love...

BananaBint said...

Boy, you're really into Romance, aren't you, Anna?

Anonymous said...

I love love stories...