Saturday 7 July 2007

Okay, since ya'll asked.

Sorry, I'm bad about rotating things.... so live with it.


Started out as a man-eating water buffalo, ended up as the Matrix Yak.



Story characters... such fun to draw!


I don't like this one much, will try a re-do sometime.


I'm running out of time to live
Running out of love to give
Running out of life within
God help me
God help me


~ God help Me - Rebecca St. James

I made the clock at almost midnight... Cinderella, running out of time... us, running out of life.

Dirk... not the same one from my story. I just like that name.


Make a joyful noise!
Make it bigger and rotate your head!

Another version of the claddaugh.


The sword from when I went to Mr. West's art class in the states.
I wish I could've remembered how to write "Jesus" in Arabic.


Some sketches... kinda.


Ky

2 comments:

BananaBint said...

YEA!! You finally posted something!!!! (:

kalipay said...

great starts on your pictures!! i have heard it said that practice makes perfect with art... i am taking a correspondence art course right now, so i have assignments. but i only do the assignments; i don't really draw other things "on the side"... i ought to more.

did you grow up in an Arabic-speaking country (just curious since you mention Arabic and say you're a TCK!)? i grew up in the Philippines from 6 weeks old to 18 years old. :)

keep up the good practice! and make sure you draw for the right reason, to the glory of God!